University of Minnesota Extension

Extension is expanding its online education and resources to adapt to COVID-19 restrictions.

Extension > Extension in your Community > Pope > Extension In Your County > Articles > Frequently Asked Questions?

print icon email icon share icon

Frequently Asked Questions?

How do I sign up for 4-H and is there a registration fee? You can enroll online at or request a paper enrollment form from the Pope County Extension Office.
There is no fee to join 4-H!!

Where can I get a Private Pesticides Booklet and Exam? We have them both available in the Extension
Office and Land Resource Office. The Booklet is $10.00 and there is no charge for the exam cash or
check accepted payable to Pope County Extension. Materials are also available online at

Where can I pick up a new Farm Account Book? We have them for sale at the Extension office for $62.00
cash or check accepted payable to Pope County Extension.

Do you have a question about your plants or trees? You can visit the Yard and Garden website at or call the Master Gardener Helpline at 612-301-7590. The
Helpline hours are Monday- Friday 9am-12pm and 1-4pm.

Do you have questions about your farm? You can look up some information on our website at or by calling the Farm Information Line at 1-800-232-9077.
The Helpline hours are Monday-Friday 9am-12pm and 1-4pm.

Do you test pressure canners? No, we do not test pressure canners in the Office. Please visit the Food,
Health and Nutrition
website for more information.