University of Minnesota Extension

Extension > Extension in your Community > Polk > 4-H > Articles > Ambassador Applications

print icon email icon share icon

Ambassador Applications

All youth in grades 7th and above are reminded to get their applications for applying to become a 4-H Ambassador by the 17th of October.  You must be enrolled before applying to become a Polk County 4-H Ambassador.